Red and orange
Red: five facts about my best friend(s)
1. they’re all really smart
2. I’ve been friends with one of them since first grade
3. one is an amazing artist
4. another is really kind and always listens to whatever I have to say
5. all have black hair
Orange: six facts about my hometown
I only lived in my actual hometown for the first year and a half or so of my life, so this is about the place I have lived in most of my life so far.
1. it has a reputation for being a very safe city
2. there are some really weird strict laws, like you can only have your house painted from a specific colour palette that the city gives you to choose from (mostly shades of brown -__-)
3. family houses are relatively small here, and can be quite expensive
4. nowadays there is always some construction project going on
5. the area is naturally a desert-ish landscape
6. the major attractions of my state are close by
Sorry about replying so late; I haven’t had much internet connection the past few days. Thanks for asking!
Black: one fact about the person you like
I don’t like anyone at the moment, sorry. Thanks for asking though!
this is unacceptable i can’t believe this happened i will not allow this
reblog this i will follow a lot of blogs, you can follow me if you want bc mutuals are fabulous
Purple: 10 facts about my room.
Blue: 9 facts about my family.
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
Red: 5 facts about my bestfriend(s).
Pink: 4 facts about my parents.
White: 3 facts about my personality.
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like.
A super girly and peppy blonde girl who wears bright pink dresses and skirts everyday is best friends with a quiet goth girl who of course sports all black clothing and big lace up boots. Someone jokes and yells to them “Hey look, a fairy and a vampire!” The blonde turns around and flashes a fanged grin and says “She’s human actually.”
This has been done before, I’m sure.